Trinity Being Multimedia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinity Being Multimedia

Home of Underwater Canyons and Dark Rabbit Studios

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forays Into Corporate Mothdom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Empty
PostSubject: Forays Into Corporate Mothdom   Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 5:14 am

This has been a tight knit secret for many years, but the Moth has been busy weaving together the rooms with spider silk..caring for the nests, the pupae and the egg cases. When the hatch-lings decide to hatch, they sprout wings and fly high into the atmosphere to find a perch where they can look down and admire the view. They enjoy the thin air and as they grow and admire the life that is teeming below, they trade in their young jersey's for corporate Mothdom..And speaking of which, It was reminded that I had not opened the links in this forum for all to enjoy. The corridors and chambers that lead in many different directions...were not open to the public, and yet, it slipped my mind for several years..Starting this year, it has been reminded to me and now one layer of the labyrinth is fully opened, while another lay in a state of development and construction.

And so I give to you our forays into corporate Mothdom..our new clientele:

DAWN WOOD ELEKTRONIKA AND THE GLASS ANDROID
Elektronika
Elektronika ReverbNation
Glass Android ReverbNation
Dawn Wood on Facebook

For a number of years, in the underground, starting from the deep wells of Myspace and moving over to Facebook and other social structures, The Moth and Elektronika, a Seattle based electronic rock group, have taken strides to work together on a number of projects including CD art and cover design for the band..Now as time has crept forward slowly, the bonds have strengthened and the Moth has been dispatched with his spiders to clip more photographs with permissions to arrange these
pieces until they begin to lock together on the canvas. It was brought to my attention, that a new project was forming and an invitation was given to design a set of images for this new group..The logo for the band and a single image was submitted to me of Dawn. And so, this was the inspiration I began of a haunted mannequin with porcelain layers that were beginning to crack..and somehow it all stayed together, not by wire, but by tender loving care..the balance, as I recall..

But, there was something else beyond the frail imagery, there was a Glass Android that had not been realized in my mind yet. It was requested the royal shades of blue and purple and having been fresh from the stockpiles of stock photography-dom, The Moth's quiver was once again full with fresh images...this plays over very well in the transition in to the new pieces and we visited a cold icy place to find our inspiration.

The spiders were then put to work and we made several versions of Dawns face as an android and transitioned into wire frame but not animation...a hint of the direction we were leading into with our next batch of images...The Moth had at one time begun incorporating a moth in his works and the request of the band was to do just that...The first images found a moth searching and feeling underwater..unlike a water boatman..It accompanied the lead singer, the moth as an ornamental accessory..unlike a barrette or the like..but it was in this state of crawling that was captured and the bubbles -but then began the machinery upon its back.

And so as the spiders worked, a number of different designs were spun into existence..this begins in addition, the birth of The Glass Android and the industrial band from Washington that represents her:

Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover3
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue1
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue3
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue4
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue5
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue6
Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Ga-cover1-blue7
Back to top Go down
https://trinitybeing.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forays Into Corporate Mothdom   Forays Into Corporate Mothdom Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 am

New for 2012-2013! Glass Android poster/flyer coming soon to
CARPE NOCTURNE MAGAZINE!
http://carpenocturnemagazine.com/

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
https://trinitybeing.forumotion.com

Forays Into Corporate Mothdom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity Being Multimedia :: In The Hopper :: What The Machine Tells Us To Do-
Jump to: