Trinity Being Multimedia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinity Being Multimedia

Home of Underwater Canyons and Dark Rabbit Studios

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Empty
PostSubject: Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)   Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 10:55 pm

Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Exhibit-A-panel-1

Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Glass-gas-station-panel2-1

THE SYNOPSIS AND BACKSTORY OF "A"

A graphic novel that explores the dangerous and unpredictable world of hackers and espionage. The story follows a man known only as "A" He hides in the deep crevices on the net -on the back of the corporate machine. His eyes are everywhere simultaneously. He is a ghost with resources infinite-a wealthy man from his working days..he works now only to blend in. Deep within the underground, he is known to the political elite as well as the black market. -he has connections. Usually, he goes freelance.

The 60's provides the blurry world of emerging technologies hidden in the universities and labs of the worlds leading private companies. It was in the computer science laboratories of these organizations that a phenomena known as "rabbits" began to duplicate themselves in the codes of experimental mainframes. Whether these were man made plagues unleashed on man-kind for military purposes or a mutation of algorithms that set themselves forward naturally remains to be seen. This provides the murky backdrop, underworld and the time period of which this man comes from. Many years later...

"A" nest and network has been established for a hacker that is coming out of retirement..

An Introduction to this man..With all intents and purposes, the identities of the parties involved have been non-disclosed.
All material written is property of Trinity Being Multimedia @ copyright 2015-2017 all rights reserved.

EXHIBIT A..

I returned to my studies having had half a berry pie and some ice water. I began to read and followed along with the journey and a peculiar thing began to surface after THE QUICKENING. At the time, I was unaware of the 6 viruses on the laptop or the 20 on the pc and felt safe and secure. I began to think about this and I saw into a haunted window. There are existences beyond detection that are going on behind the scenes all the time and continue as such because no one can find them. I continue as a happy researcher because I feel like my world is safe. On one level I remain happy as a clam in what I consider as covert, but then there is a deeper operation that is going on that can carry out as long as it wants to uninterrupted because the "scanners" did not pick it up. It made me look deep into this as I continued to read through the processes of the viruses, my research and what the researchers would share about "my computer" would write and hide itself on my machine. These long descriptions of the work flow of the viruses would give me insight to the "programmers" that wrote these..these are smart people that have created these, but more than that, viruses are small programs that work. When I began to cycle into Bifrose...was when It began to become the creepiest. Let's just say that a hacker had infiltrated my system since 2008..and had gone undetected for that long...watched what I did and what I created..was able to take screenshots of my work and cause my computer to shut down..I remember all of those symptoms. He had learned about my volumes and followed right up to where he would be discovered. Who ever this person is..had access to my computer and could do whatever they wanted to. This was a scary scenario. I started to think on his/her end what they were able to see. Taking a screen shot is a pretty powerful thing..as well as logging keystrokes. I began to think.."Who would want to look over my shoulder like that?" What were they doing with the information..or with the content that I created? This was a spy on my system that had been there for a long time..hidden in the Battery 3 files.

TAKING THE PLUNGE INTO THE DEEP NET REVEALS A MOLE MANY MANY YEARS LATER..

I had to get to a certain place in my searching to reveal my hidden enemies, and I would learn that where I ventured often was the surface layers of the net..that a deeper massive world existed beyond the circles that I dug in my own virtual ground. This enemy would be there for at least three years..maybe longer. Let me exploit this into fiction..because it makes a great story. However there was a great struggle of whether or not to keep my main system offline..It was compromised and I didn't know it, but at least I sensed it. The greatest thing about this is that the earlier trauma that I had when I had begun to sense a problem is all captured in the (insert source.) Suppose there is a master puppet out there...that has grown used to the gaps and spaces that have taken place because "his" existence has begun to become known to my mind and that there was a climbing and searching until it was found. The struggle that I had for so many years about keeping my work offline had now been reached and as a result, the life-line was cut to this mole. Within the research was also the discovery that if the life-line is cut to the virus, it can't receive remote commands anymore. The eyes and ears to the hacker has been severed. What if there has been a spy all along through (insert project) and (insert project.) At this stage, my viruses were isolated into gateways and within the past few days, were discovered. The story it told was creepy..that these bugs had traveled from my older computers..through my overhauls and condensing (insert project) and (insert project) on the external 500 gig hard drive. Perhaps part of my dream about (insert character) at the house and confronting that person that thought he was hidden was the near future, when I would expose him. But, it took Germany, the great usurper, the great first child..somewhat older than the rest of the Noahic line..the one that had a determining factor over the processes of history to find my answer..in the program that excelled over all of the others..a program from Austria..Ikarus to find this answer. Now, in this, I'm writing in a sort of romanticized way, but if it is fact or fiction remains to be seen. It does however expose some of my hidden enemies. And let's just pretend that I feel safe now..at this "existence." What else am I waiting to discover? Paranoia has a deep and profound effect upon the mind..It does exactly what it was meant to do..Disrupt your understanding of what you think is false and what you think is true and to make you believe that someone is after you. But we, as struggling to find our way, can be told many things to control us..but we seek the corridors that lead us out..and to look from the perspective of the free.This great buffer is that which remains unknown for "our protection." Hackers see a different world. They see what others can't see, because they see the truth. They live on the inside of the walls, but it was their intelligence and their unlimitedness with no sense of ethical value that has got them there. How do you expect to uncover a program that lies about itself and says it is something else..that it mimics true vital programming code? ..And when it is passed up, it can continue to do what ever it wants? That is a bug within the machine undetected to be pesky..to feed off the host or relay what ever the host has created. If it is remote, then behind the smoke and mirrors is a real breathing person..enjoying being who they are and seeing what everyone else doesn't. This is who "A" is..undetectable with no boundaries..smarter than the software databases, smarter than programmers that program cryptology..smarter than the governments that think they are safe. This is "A." Does he exist? If you are "A" , then in a strange way, I tip my hat because, if you are that smart and skillful at your trade, then you deserve to be there..deserve to be at your status in life..infinitely wealthy..you are a thief of thiefs.

Photobucket

"Exhibit A" makes an appearance in "The Triangle" and hijacks the last part of "The Machines of War."

Wanting more? Send us your feedback: dimitrispanoa@gmail.com

Last edited by Admin on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:45 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://trinitybeing.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)   Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:12 pm

Photobucket

Exhibit A says goodbye to his trusty laptop Roboticans.. Luckily the mainframe is still in operation.. Roboticans went down when the power supply melted in a plume of gray smoke. Probably a hit from an outside source..He is currently building Roboticans 2 and will be supplied
by a triangle sticker..

Photobucket

Exhibit A does a little ceremony for his dead laptop Roboticans..this causes him to spiral down into a creative burst of inspiration in what will be known as "The Dead Rabbit Manifesto.."

R.I.P ROBOTICANS

Photobucket

EXHIBIT A BEGINS TO PLAN

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

EXHIBIT A TAKES A BREAK FROM HIS WORK TO LISTEN TO MASTER AND SERVANT

Last edited by Admin on Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:14 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)   Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)   Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exhibit A (A graphic novel and short film)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Trinity Being Multimedia :: In The Hopper :: What The Machine Tells Us To Do-
Jump to: