Trinity Being Multimedia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trinity Being Multimedia

Home of Underwater Canyons and Dark Rabbit Studios

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 1100
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Empty
PostSubject: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:24 am

Photobucket
Dimitri Spanoa/Moth Character trademarked property of Trinity Being Multimedia Copyright 2016 All rights reserved.

Dimitri Spanoa will now peer deep into your soul...

And now to insert a clause. I am under the impression that forum motion is experimenting with a new type of software that embeds hyperlinks into our posts..that said, the links that lead to ads were not put there by me..In fact, it tends to take away from the original meaning of the paragraph that I write. I find that there is direct competition or sources similar to my characters created and represented here..Since The Dark Rabbit is only in the realm of imagination and hasn't taken on a true form yet, that the aforementioned hyperlink would draw in a sense of confusion..No, I'm afraid that is not my Dark Rabbit..
For the time being, Viglink is a welcomed guest..but pay no attention to those that seek to compete with a developing product..I have the full rights of my own creations..As we have been developing a "hyper-link" proof form of communication with the intended audience and intended characters represented..I'll be switching soon to the new design..For now, don't be fooled by the undermining greedy code mongering..We shall put them in code dark soon enough..

-MOTH

Photobucket

Last edited by Admin on Wed May 25, 2016 7:08 am; edited 19 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://trinitybeing.forumotion.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:58 am

Photobucket

Last edited by Admin on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2012 7:08 am

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now, for a short film. "The Machines of War" by our own Underwater Canyons in three movements.. "The Machines of War, followed
by Six Day War, followed by Streamlined for Silence..We apologize, the dark rabbit has hijacked the last part of the film of which he
has written in a bit of something he likes to call triangle television...he may be a bit paranoid.."

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 9:53 am

please send us feedback, we'd love to hear from you..or comment below.

dimitrispanoa@gmail.com

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 2:36 am

November 21 2013 1:34am

The moth has lay dormant for a number of months to recharge his senses and take a time to pick up the pen and paper..a bit of house cleaning and upgrades in the workshop..As I take a step into the future, I often wonder that the archaic must remain a long side future advancement..It offers me a fresh perspective and keeps me grounded. I've taken off some time..but I'm always working..There are other areas that needed tending to.

There are no high powered intense games to fill my senses in a place where there should be..although at the present moment..there could be a population of a hundred million users..but they are busy and enjoying the imagination of another persons creation..The Blacklight Chronicles has been upgraded into a bluish purple backlit sort of way..a haunting blue guides the hands to the glowing letters..It's like putting on a new pair of socks or warm mittens on a crisp day..and so more so, that I'm able to work in the silence and in the blackness..occasionally I'll look down if I'm not quite sure how the linkage goes. It is organic to the touch..it is ergonomic but not as form fitting as you could imagine..but it could be possible.

As the inventor of The Dark Rabbit and Bunna Hoppa..they needed something to do, so I made for them a magazine in their world..which put them straight to work..but yes, the eyes..needed to be created to look and see and that took some work..these old brittle insect fingers however worked tirelessly while the earth continued to spin and many lived their lives..I wondered at times what I was doing..and why I was doing it..but The Dark Rabbit and his trusted companion Bunna Hoppa needed something to fuel their imagination..I would have never guessed that in the introduction of these characters it would bring such a positive response. As they had been created almost by accident, I spent many days which spanned four years cultivating who and what they would be..I would have to say that they began, or should I say, The Dark Rabbit was first conceived in a story many years ago as a hacker named "A." It became over time, "Exhibit A" - an exhibit A freak of the night..and then it became Exhibit A, The Dark Rabbit..He was never meant to be a malicious hacker, but rather followed a code of ethics..He wasn't in it for the money..there wasn't enough money to pay him what he enjoyed..he just needed something to do. Suppression is always a key to the development of some characters..perhaps he was confined..
but these pressures and forces that would normally turn one to criminalistic activities would not be so for this sort of ethical hacker..After the work was complete..He watched from a perch over looking the earth as it moved and operated..but not as high up where you would begin to see the cloud of metal satellites shining in their somewhat fixed orbital plane..but it was near there..but not there entirely..only in the minds eye of its virtual space..but it was topographical. How can you be above and below something at the same time? I'm sure there are billionaires that think that same way.."What shall I do today? I think I will sit down on this couch and watch this plant grow into something..perhaps, I will go and watch the construction crew build what I have invested in." There is one such character that lives in the UK..and makes a living constructing scenarios..piecing together components of missiles and the movement of weapons..where they go, and where they land in the Syrian civil war..He has much time to find what others simply don't have the time nor the patience to approach..yes it takes time..and lots of it..to make these subtle discoveries..all by a laptop. While you sleep, he is concentration..deeply thinking. Video and pictures tell you many things, if you have the time and the patience to give to them..ask the greatest detectives and their work pinned to the wall..but you must pay the price for this sort of insight..

These are they that pay the price and in turn the greatest of minds come to pay their respects of a man at work in his element..all from the comfort of his living room in a chair. If it makes the world a better place than all of the work was worth its weight in gold. Do not the government analysts do the same sometimes in confined spaces to devote toward a task that has been given to them? - and yet these same men and women come to pay their respects.."Will you support me as I do this?" He asks...He offers his contribution to society and in turn society gives back to him..to sustain him in his endeavors of fighting the hand of evil..but what happens when he begins to cut into the livelihood of the individual who makes a living as a soldier or a terrorist..then that person comes looking for them.."This isn't a game anymore..we all know what you look like now.." If its protection you need, protection is what you will get..eventually you will be the government working analyst protected to make the world a better place..or you will need to invest in your own private security firm so that the work can continue..The lives of some famous men and woman are sometimes targeted..and sometimes they even make friends with their enemies..at least they are able to live at peace with all men..

The Dark Rabbit and his trusted Bunna Hoppa have made peace with all men..and it is very difficult to try and figure out what they are doing because there is no motive to their operations. They simply live..and breathe and move..and do what they do. Are they billionaires? They could be..but, do they have to be? They are the ones that you know are there, but you can't see them..and amusingly they mean no harm. Have they gone so far down the rabbit trail that they are lost to their own devices? ..no, they are in control of their own actions.. and responsible citizens. "Ok, I'm curious now..who is The Dark Rabbit?" Well, I'll say it as I've heard it been said.."The Dark Rabbit is not in the Matrix..the Matrix is just a story.." Is The Dark Rabbit on the ladies shoulder that says come out and party with us when you know you have to be at work the next day? No, that's the white rabbit..

I know, you may be saying.."I'm sure there were folks down there hidden deep in some forum talking about secret or esoteric meanings of life that makes sense.." There are such places..and often times they extend an invitation to join them. Down here hidden in some forum is a little moth that constructs sentences and pieces together the inventions of characters and then sends them out to do their own bidding..to live their own lives. We, you and I, are free down here..because we have the time to do these things..and if you are busy..just for this one brief instance, we are free together..

-MOTH

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 5:40 am

And now a word from our sponsors..

YOU HAVE ENTERED THE DOMAIN OF THE DARK RABBIT

photo 1379452_10151929958996083_728321761_n_zpsc306d8fd.jpg

News you can use from the underground...

https://www.facebook.com/WashingtonInsiderz
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 8:32 am

At the opening of Volume 18...

The Dark Rabbit, the miss and Bunna Hoppa have had a go at the Victorian era festivities over the weekend upon the lovely island community of Galveston..We shall have the viewing of photography of their visit momentarily..I would like to say that Bunna Hoppa is looking rather dapper in his new role as a gentleman..He was quite taken a back when someone wanted to buy him.."Oh no, he is not for sale.." -The Dark Rabbit answered with caution and warmest of tone toward the young ladies who inquired. It was a rather brisk afternoon and the icy wind cut you right in half. Upon their second venture, after warming in the motorized carriage that they had arrived in, they planned the rest of the evening hopping from warm inviting enclosure to the next until it grew dark.They ended their adventure having a delectable seafood banquet feast at The Black Pearl and enjoyed the company of their waitress from Moldova..The talk of the possible Eurasian Union forming in a couple of years was a topic of conversation..as well as sharing with a woman, that was more interested in selling them a cruise, that a billionaire from Australia had approached a Chinese ship builder to design to scale RMS Titanic II, with a possible III if everything went well with the second sinking..That provided some humor on the street as they took their stroll sharing a Monterrey cigar and some Glog..each with their own cup of the warm dark cranberry coloured brew which steamed as they walked. To scale meant that there would be no internet to kick off the opening of a Neo-Victorian age..if the steam-punk phenomena were the precursor element. Their lovely blonde waitress asked if The Dark Rabbit was Dracul..and he replied.."No, that is more the Bunna Hoppa than myself.." -pointing at the quiet furry gentleman seated on the table awaiting patiently for his meal..He only wants a few bites from the colossal tower of chocolate cake topped with an Oreo cut in half drizzled with chocolate that arrived shortly after dinner..The Dark Rabbit cuts a few steaks off of it and feeds a few morsels to him. He is quite pleased. The Dark Rabbit asks the waitress for another helping of blood to dip his fried saltwater crustaceans, fish and okra in that has run dry even though it is cocktail sauce. She smiles, and agrees to return with another small cup. The miss has a dinner of steak and vegetables followed by a large plateau of bread pudding served on a plate. They make their payment taking most of it home and walk off into the night back to the carriage. They have been quite satisfied and pleased with the refreshing sites and sounds that inspire future visits. They make their way home and turn in to bed..each in their respective compartments. Bunna Hoppa is happy to be put back in his coffin for contemplation, thinking and then rest.

The insect turns toward the desk and begins to write. With Volume 18, there was a long journey ahead of them..He was afraid that trickle down economics was a myth invented for those that wanted to remain wealthy..the townspeople were well to do to give their voice. It only took the action of a few brave to begin to topple the house of cards..As the greats past in their lifetime, there was a new age upon them..but it came much more quickly than anyone ever imagined..Moore's Law would govern the coming days until there was an alternative to bring them out of the technological plateau..It was okay, we needed to work on us now..

-MOTH
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 3:52 pm

THE SNOWDEN FUTURE EFFECT - 11:34 AM 12/17/2013- 2:48 PM 12/17/2013

It is undoubted that the top secret documents yet to be revealed will shape the near future as they are diffused into society..causing more distrust in government black programs. Automated programs remain the tech of choice for the retrieval of big data. Big data is in essence the virtual high performance commodity as machinery became the tech of choice for farming efficiency in the 1800's and into the early 1900's until The Great Depression. After The Great Depression, machines became more efficient for crop output but a new crop would emerge, the farming of big data the mining of Bit Coin..and the taboo of Cannabis. Virtual currency in the form of words, hyper-linked to phrases..linked to ideas, and smart paragraphs. Institutions and gatekeepers began walling in knowledge for technical advantage..for prestige..on the outside, clinical, surgical, practical knowledge for the consumption and digestion of all except this time, if you challenged its great unified thought..you were recorded, analysed and scrutinized..its own rich vocabulary used against you..if you spoke, it would be checked against what is known and what is accepted. Quite instantaneously it could decipher who were the educated and those that owned their own personal libraries..Did you have a right to speak if you were non-notable? Would your voice be heard? Companies with large harvesters would pour in their purchasing power to scoop up free knowledge, distill it and prepare it for another product to be set into place upon the market. -It became in itself, the flagship of a new product line..

Books have been sold for centuries since before 1436..have they not become part of this new product line? Yes they have, but more so, digitized copies have replaced them..but the copies are not complete..What if I were to say that you can have access to my 30,000 collection of books, but when you picked one of them up, you flipped through it and realized that there was only a portion of it there..some of the chapters were omitted..but why? Why can't I start with the first book and read it entirely through? Well of coarse, because you would know it entirely..Sign up for this free registry..and I'll give you a few chapters..sign up for our red plan and get the whole book for you to read at your convenience -at your discretion. Give our institution 70k and receive access to the worlds greatest collection of knowledge taught by the worlds greatest teachers..But, what happened to free knowledge? Follow closely..no closer..to the depth of view from acclaimed writers. Ask an acclaimed talk show host where they get their profound assortment of facts about an individual from..and they will tell you..they will all tell you..

Does this sound familiar? This was the greatest defense against the dark arts, against the hackers and those that lived for free stuff.. to begin to omit portions of the full product as samples for a greater purchase. But would those that wanted and lived for free stuff be okay with portions of the full product removed for the sake of a potential future sale? Of coarse they would..and untimely as it seemed..a collection of individuals began to grow up in an environment of half truths, and half books..half priced books..halfsies..half will do.."Just cut it in half..it will be okay.." Let me hack my way to free stuff of which I would never have learned had I not hacked it..Let me "steal" stuff..instead of pay for it..It's okay, because I hacked it.These were the satirists of their day that tried with their great but limited intellectual minds to distill down for the people, the pure essence of what was correctly understood as truth. Was it of coarse that popular appeal that made it so..when democracy first gave her voice agreed for its greatest spokesman? I commend the purchasers.

What if I blocked you from what I'm thinking and writing about? What if you never knew what I thought, because I began to write it down again on paper..that the convenience of having a cool form of "chatting it up.." -is to at the same time to study you..and read your words so that I can convince you, in the near time future of that future potential sale..That is our greatest goal of coarse to steal from you..by deception.. is it not? What if I masked my words with your human voice to imply true emotions..when at its center is only a dark stinking pool of thick sticky greed waiting to suck you down into the quagmire. Is it really that important to you that I buy your product..? Then you become a fool, for being trapped in the act..or trying to by deception gain the upper edge over me..

There are walls of knowledge dammed from ourselves to keep ourselves protected? Has it been what you collected that which has made you into a transcending being over all of us? What of knowledge that you cannot disclose because it would close the gap between what is known and what has been withheld? Has it not been understood that the people grow smarter? How can you by tactical advantage withhold the knowledge that makes you great and powerful? These things were bottled up inside for the pyramid men..How much of this knowledge is bred to govern the products of which you have created with your own hands? -and to the language by which it stands, every participant participating by secret acronymic acronym. Have you not become a slave to its own inner workings? Have you not become a slave to its right to exist? To compete..to breath and to be supplanted?

This is the Snowden Future Effect of the virtual avatar stealing from the virtual rich and giving to the virtual world. The cracks and partitions are long thought out ahead of time while you are busy inventing and procreating our future endeavors..The knowledge withheld behind virtual dams comes cascading down at the power and force of that which you have withheld from us..these are the conduits and channels of which our future world becomes shaped and partitioned..these are the gateways to our future alliances and future rebellions..it is a hyper crop..that imitates what used to be natural and practically understood.

As the insect has once read: "What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul.." On that note, by one worker tweeting from Indonesia..tweeted: "30 hours of working and still going strooong." -after three days of non stop work..entered into a coma and
died shortly afterwards..

Again I ask the question: "Is it really that important that I buy your product?" Mita Diran inevitably died for what she believed in..but the work is never complete.

R.I.P Ray Price and Mita Diran

-MOTH

-as understood through the voice of The Dark Rabbit..
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 3:43 pm

A Pivot Upon the Axis

I've been doing a little doodling this afternoon..but more thinking and preparing for class. I write and all I see are B2 bombers coming..and China and The United States converging like two tectonic plates both economically, morally, physically and spiritually buckling, imploding, sinking and rising.. and this conveyor belt pulling Japan and the Philippines down with it. Japan rises to form its own military by the guidance of its captor. It is needed before someone yells "abandon ship!" Islands pop up..but they are all slowly sinking down into the abyss..This is the western movement of our western world flexing its muscles and like England before, a few dissidents begin to break off from the motherland to seek asylum after inflicting wounds upon her person.-job outsourcing the early colonial roots of a new type of border less country. I see two forming an alliance, as they have, and then snuffed from this earth by a well placed missile as they meet and form plans to inflict more wounds. Steps have been taken. I can understand that. The enemy is within as much as it is without. Sorrow fills my heart. What is seen can't be unseen.

-MOTH
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 6:47 pm

My evening meditation:

Democracy wakes beneath a tree. She's been betrayed. "Don't you know how powerful the bourgeois have become?"

"It's time for you to let go to not suppress them. We will take it from here."

"I'm not ready to let go."

"Look under the umbrella, we have the innovation to propel us forward.."

Politifact's lie of the year: "If you like your health plan, you can keep it.."

"Let's bury the past and let by gones be by gones..of skeletons and shadows.."

"I forgive you..look at me I'm beautiful.."

-MOTH

Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 2:36 pm

(This concludes our editing process. Enjoy our featured selection..)

THE LIQUIDITY ENGINE DEADLINE
Monday 12/23/2013

This just in from the catacombs of Washington Insiderz..these are the tongue-tied words that try to understand.

Tomorrow, the Healthcare.gov cash windfall begins...Do you hear that sound? That is the whooshing sound of the U.S. government liquidity engine drawing in more tax dollars. -If the windfall begins tomorrow, that would make today the deadline to sign up without penalty..

"A fee-based economy marker is taxing upon the soul.." -Bunna Hoppa

I would like to say, that at the beginning of this year, I had a dream that Volume 17: The Decompression Chamber would be about a great flood..A large and immense dam broke and a torrent of water began pouring in to this deep valley below..I thought from my vantage point and view that the valley, although round, would be sufficient enough to hold the water that poured in..but it soon filled to capacity..It was a great cataclysm greater than the dams or the capacity of water of our day..I found myself deep inside the valley, at the base of the underground terrariums and chambers..and the water began to pour over on top of us. There were others of coarse..and we found shelter inside several large painted white metal squares..much like a storage container. They were large, but you had to duck to get inside..The chambers did not flood, but rather formed a pocket for us to breathe. I felt that it would be dangerous to remain there as the valley would soon fill..and so, I had to make my way up between a wall of the valley above the storage containers that were carved into the foundations..but I soon found that there were many crisscrossing stone structures that were designed to support the wall..I could see a table cut that ran all the way up the side of the wall for miles..I could see through the thin stone cut table, the light brackish water rising quickly..A panic set in because of the maze of stone within the walls that prevented me from climbing quickly..in fact the stone structures resembled more or less a dark stone crystalline latticework..that prevented an easy climb. I choose within the wall for secrecy..but I wondered if it would have been better to rise with the water outside..My goal was to reach the top before the water did. The water rose and then overtook me, but from the outside. I was safe within the walls but could only creep slowly upward.

To cause greater calamity..

(While I am trapped within the walls, we take a view outside and above looking down..I'm sure you may wonder since I am moth, why not just fly up and out of harms way..but I am a captive of this dream that I had and remain in the dream ensnared in human form..)

The force of the water began to cave in the side walls of the great valley..where granite had once carved the gardens and canopies above. -where they sat upon their tall rock foundations..The coves and waterfall architecture built into the walls of the valley below created large outdoor patios and places for speaking which looked down into the peaceful valley. But above, was a great wall of rock which was rumored to hold back great waters..But the memory of this had long been forgotten. All around, as water carved rock and earth began to topple down into the spray..down into the deep..a panic set in. There were others from above draped in noble wear that looked down in..that decided to flee..The water rose with great power with great crushing force..As they looked down in where the water poured, they never thought that it would ever reach them, but when it did, it was to their surprise, that they must run.

I think I am beginning to understand what the dream that I had at the beginning of the year was all about..I do find it quite fascinating when looking for a suitable photograph today of what I felt and understood as a flood, but not in its proper context..that the picture would also have been taken...

at the beginning of the year..

The photograph is meant to depict the windfall Obama-care deadline at the end of the year. In proper context, when I searched for a flood all year, I thought it meant the rains and floods that drenched our summer..but no, I looked for a large cataclysm..

Perhaps it is best described if I illustrate this photograph in direct correlation to the dream that I had at the beginning of this year..and its interpretation..

AN IRONY BEGINS AND ITS ANALOGICAL TWIN IF I MAY WITH CAREFUL ARRANGEMENT TO BEGIN SEWING THEM TOGETHER

The valley is the Affordable Care Act carved to catch a windfall of cash..due to its fee-based structure..

The river and its high table are the combined purses of all Americans..

The dam that holds the water in place is the deadline before the penalties begin.

The dam that breaks is the whooshing of cash into the American government purses from all those that choose not to sign up for healthcare coverage or make a stand against it..saying that it would be more affordable to just pay the fine..

The canopies and grand patio architecture below cut into the walls of the valley and the mists from a trickling waterfall that catch the cascading water droplets and those that live in a perpetual state of bliss in their noble flowing garments is the current state of our existence..

The water that suddenly pours in from above and carves and topples is the results of the Affordable Care Act destroying the foundations and roots of the careful arrangement between doctors and their patience to share with the newly forming third party.. -To prevent fraud..the 2nd dam that breaks within the first.

Before, is the uncertainty of the walls in place to catch this windfall..but as it does, it shakes everything that used to be..what was recognizable. If the people below that are living a comfortable life and happy where they are at, are suddenly forced to higher ground, you could understand the mass exodus of people..What has been created is not really understood until it begins to show signs of the effects of such a creation..

"These are the conduits and channels of which our future world becomes shaped and partitioned..these are the gateways to our future alliances and future rebellions.."

"He was afraid that trickle down economics was a myth invented for those that wanted to remain wealthy..the townspeople were well to do to give their voice."

At the expense of a few, the torrent began to pour in..

THE GREAT IRONY THAT FORMS OUR FUTURE WORLD

There is a great irony here as we scroll down into the depths together, that the valley carved represented the purses of the Americans..the deep or shallow pockets. But the valley also represented what the Americans thought as a comfortable normality that would never change. The irony continues as their money from above pours down into below to flood the valley until overflowing..and yet this is a small percentage..a small penalty..and yet as full volume as most choose against..poured the torrent from above. As yet, the irony continues because we don't talk about the purpose of the carved valley..The substance of the law itself is no where to be found. The irony continues because The Americans are their own government partitioned from themselves to catch their own money circulated back into themselves. If the townspeople were well to do to save their money to make this dam for themselves, the government of Americans were well to do to collect the purses collectively -the windfall down into the deep valley carved..The penalty in this context and the flood from their own pursues forces them to flee as what has been created is suddenly destroyed..If what has been created in the space of a hundred years or fifty has hardened into place, the law which would be newly created would be the destruction of this of which they had built upon..

IF I MAY BE A LITTLE MORE ABSTRACT

-in the depths of the valley..

"The law unhinges what has settled into place..for what has been settled into place can be quickly uprooted..The hinges were created for the expansion or for the reform."

"-of the consequences written are not fully understood..the best for more exploration. Within these hidden walls do I creep upward.."

-MOTH

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/23/monday-deadline-for-obamacare-is-milestone-and-marker-uncertainty/

Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond 0117glines_zpsc42cf437

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:19 pm

The Dark Rabbit says: "The indoor cat says: "I already won.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond   Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dimitri Spanoa's Daily Writings 2016 and beyond
Page 1 of 1